Uses the body’s own infrared energy to enhance warmth
Keeps the wearer warmer than traditional heavier hosiery or socks
Offers quick drying performance to keep you comfortable
Experience performance benefits that last the lifespan of the garment
Brand & retailer benefits
- Create versatile, lightweight everyday socks and hosiery that offer all-day comfort
- Wicks and evaporates moisture three times faster than cotton
- Eliminates spandex (elastane) grin-through and glitter
- Build brand loyalty with permanent performance benefits
- Create socks and tights that deliver a new standard in lightweight warmth
- Knit using standard hosiery equipment
- Spun-dyed black fiber eliminates the need for dyeing
- Certify your garments to enable customers to order free hangtags
Eligible garment categories
Boost your brand power
The THERMOLITE® brand is the most recognized warming technology brand among consumers worldwide (Walnut Unlimited, 2019). Harness our high levels of consumer brand awareness and help drive purchase interest by promoting your use of THERMOLITE® technology.
Mills: Have your garments tested and certified, which gives your customers the ability to order THERMOLITE® brand hangtags through the LYCRA ONE™ portal. Remember, the more garments retailers sell, the more products you sell, so encourage your customers to use hangtags in stores.
Brands: You can order free THERMOLITE® brand hang tags or swing tags quickly and easily on LYCRA ONE™. These tags explain each technology’s added value and performance benefits to drive garment sales. Or if you prefer, you can complete our Trademark Licensing Agreement to print your own co-branded hang tags and POS materials with pre-approved claims.
No other fiber manufacturer provides this level of marketing support to its customers. Be sure to take advantage of this amazing value-added service
Source THERMOLITE® technology certified products