Provides insulation that is warm, lightweight, soft and breathable
Delivers good packability, recovery, and is quick drying
Enjoy a sustainable product containing fibers made with recycled PET bottles
Offers outstanding wash durability, benefits last the lifetime of the garment
Brand & retailer benefits
- Offer sustainable, high-performance active outdoor wear
- Tailor the level of recycled content to suit consumer needs
- Order free THERMOLITE® brand hangtags to drive sell-through
- Build brand loyalty with permanent performance benefits
- Has GRS certification and meets stringent quality standards
- Enjoy fiber uniformity regardless of supply source
- Attract new brands by offering a minimum of 35% recycled content
- Certify your insulation to enable customers to order free hangtags
Eligible garment categories
- Sleeping bags
Double your brand power
The THERMOLITE® brand is the most recognized warming technology brand among consumers worldwide (Walnut Unlimited, 2019). Harness our high levels of consumer brand awareness and help drive purchase interest by promoting your use of THERMOLITE® technology.
Mills: Have your fabrics tested and certified, which gives your customers the ability to order THERMOLITE® brand hangtags through the LYCRA ONE™ portal. Remember, the more garments retailers sell, the more fabric you sell, so encourage your customers to use hangtags in stores.
Brands: You can order free THERMOLITE® brand hang tags or swing tags quickly and easily on LYCRA ONE™. These tags explain each technology’s added value and performance benefits to drive garment sales. Or if you prefer, you can complete our Trademark Licensing Agreement to print your own co-branded hang tags and POS materials with pre-approved claims.
No other fiber manufacturer provides this level of marketing support to its customers. Be sure to take advantage of this amazing value-added service!
THERMOLITE® technology certified products