Provides lightweight warmth with less bulk and weight
Delivers dependable warming performance for all activities
Enjoy a sustainable product containing fibers made with 100% recycled resources
Experience performance benefits that last the lifespan of a garment
Brand & retailer benefits
- Create lightweight, flexible garments that help keep the wearer warm
- Use in RTW apparel or as insulation for jackets and sleeping bags
- Offer sustainable clothes made from 100% recycled textiles or PET bottles
- Reduces CO2 emissions by 25% vs. virgin counterparts (applicable to our 100% textile waste offering) - Compared with the conventional polyester production with non-renewable resources, this technology reduces the impact on the environment, Intertek, 2017, Product Environmental Footprint Comparison Report for Recycled Polyester Chips and Virgin Chips, Semi-dull
- Increase your value proposition with sustainable performance
- Build brand loyalty with the permanent warming performance
- Leverage our strong global brand recognition to attract consumers who value our quality warming solutions
- Suitable for a broad range of garment types that meet consumer needs
- Choosing fibers made from textile waste helps those with a circular economy goal work towards achieving it
- Order free THERMOLITE® brand hangtags to drive sell-through
- Drive sales by offering sustainable fabrics with high-tech benefits
- Ensure consistent high performance with fabric certification
- Certify your fabrics to enable customers to order free hangtags
- Order THERMOLITE® CORE technology for a virgin fiber equivalent
Eligible garment categories
- Sleeping bags
Double your brand power
The THERMOLITE® brand is the most recognized warming technology brand among consumers worldwide (Walnut Unlimited, 2019). Harness our high levels of consumer brand awareness and help drive purchase interest by promoting your use of THERMOLITE® technology.
Mills: Have your fabrics tested and certified, which gives your customers the ability to order THERMOLITE® brand hangtags through the LYCRA ONE™ portal. Remember, the more garments retailers sell, the more fabric you sell, so encourage your customers to use hangtags in stores.
Brands: You can order free THERMOLITE® brand hang tags or swing tags quickly and easily on LYCRA ONE™. These tags explain each technology’s added value and performance benefits to drive garment sales. Or if you prefer, you can complete our Trademark Licensing Agreement to print your own co-branded hang tags and POS materials with pre-approved claims.
No other fiber manufacturer provides this level of marketing support to its customers. Be sure to take advantage of this amazing value-added service!
THERMOLITE® technology certified products